Are We a Right Fit?
By Cisais | Motivation and Choice , Musings
My clients change. This is something I say often. And it is true.
The vast majority of my clients achieve success for themselves. This is because I only work with clients who I believe will succeed.
If I sense up-front that someone isn’t right for my approach, I’d rather not take take their time or money. Read below to find out if you and I were meant to be…
My clients –
- Are looking for a short-term boost rather than a long-term solution.
- Want to passively have someone “fix them”.
- Are serious about getting their problem solved.
- Are ready to take responsibility for their lives and relationships.
I look forward to working with you if –
- You are ready to do the work it takes to get your goal accomplished.
- You are ready to learn and change to achieve your outcome.
- You take responsibility for your decisions and actions.
- You want a natural, drug-free solution to your issue.
A few other things you should know about me –
- Pricing: The services I offer enable clients to make profound changes in their lives, usually very quickly. I charge accordingly.
- Approach: All work is done with a tailored, one-on-one approach working with me directly. There are no use of scripts, light/sound goggles or CDs. In addition to weekly goal oriented solutions, working with me often involves coaching and tasks done outside of the office. Yes, I give “homework”.
- Medication: I cannot prescribe, nor am I a proponent of psychotropic drugs. That being said, I understand that they can be a short term buffer between “no longer” and “not yet”. For most, there are great alternatives to anti-anxiety and antidepressant medications. and I have great referral sources to local medical doctors who can support that. Let’s talk.
If you have read this far, thank you. If you have questions and would like to reach me, please do not hesitate in contacting me via email or by phone at (530) 601-1003 .