Individual and Group Clinical Consultation and Supervision
All professionals must keep their tools and skills sharp. In our profession, you are your most important tool! Having a place to freely discuss thoughts, feelings and attitudes – anything and everything related to your practice – is the best way I know to accomplish that. There is always something new to learn and a new level of competence to achieve. Each clinical situation is unique and presents its own challenges. A little help can go a long way in meeting these challenges. I provide both individual and group supervision for mental health practitioners in private and/or agency practice, including therapists seeking help with:
- Accruing supervised hours for licensure.
- Clinical consultation in addition to agency supervision.
- Practice inception, growth and management for new and experienced therapists.
- Taking your work to the next level.
- Working with difficult and resistant clinical situations.
- Becoming more comfortable with and making better use of induced feeling states (countertransference).
- Working with individuals, couples and/or groups.
- Becoming more comfortable working with complex trauma, high-conflict personalities, personality disorders.
I strive to provide a nonjudgmental and comfortable atmosphere where it is safe to say anything at all that will help you to achieve your practice goals.
Call me at 530.601.1003 to set up a consultation to see if working together would be right for you. Fees for supervision are discussed on an individual basis
*New Case Consultation/Supervision Group being formed for Spring, 2022. Inquiries are welcome.